Lyst

Follow Mickerlande's fashion picks on lyst

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lavender crazy







Hey doll, just stopping by to share a pic with you guys from yesterday . I met with some of my friends for brunch to celebrate my friend Tee graduation, she received her Bachelor in Psychology. I am so proud of her and my fiancé she also received her Bachelor in Criminal Justice. But anyway I  had an amazing time,  I can say it was a great week all together,  from receiving a call about a great  job offer, and spent time with great friends and my babe, I wouldn't ask for more.
Hope you enjoy this outfit, I am back in action even if I have to take one pic with my iPhone.
Talk to you lovelies later

What I wore : Blazer: unknown brand, gifted  Shorts: Mossimo  Shoes: Zara  Shirt, purse: HM

4 comments:

Rose from Rosedale said...

Cute blazer!!!


www.rosefromrosedale.com

Miss Dre said...

That blazer is too cute!!!

La Femme Tres Chic said...

Thanks so much guys, Muahhh

Sincerely Mally said...

Love the arm candy!